KARACHI Jul-23, 2021- Sindh government has decided to close shrines, wedding halls and also taken some other major decision in the wake of spike in fourth wave of coronavirus cases in the province. However exams will be held as per schedule.
The decisions were taken at provincial corona task force meeting, held here on Friday, CM house spokesman Rasheed said.
Letter to PTA to block SIMS
Sindh government will write a letter to PTA through federal government to block the SIMs of those who do not get vaccinated.
The Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah suggested the PTA to send message to all people to get vaccinated, and people who do not get vaccinated within a week should have their mobile SIM blocked.
Sindh CM asked the NCOC to communicate Sindh government’s decision.
Chief Minister of Sindh further said from next month, it will be decided to withhold the salaries of government employees who have not been vaccinated. Chief Minister Sindh directed the Finance Secretary to contact AG Sindh to implement this decision.
New Business timings
- Shopping malls, markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday.
- Grocery, bakery and pharmacy will remain open
- Wedding halls and other celebrations will be banned from Monday.
- Decision to close shrines too
- Friday and Sunday will be safe days;
- Takeaways will be allowed;
- Decision to close educational institutions from Monday;
- Exams will be on schedule;
- 50% staff in public and private sector will be present;
- All these decisions will be implemented from Monday.