KARACHI Nov 18,2021
* Sindh Cabinet approves setting up of Sindh High Court Circuit Bench in Mirpur Khas
* Sindh Cabinet allows registration of electric vehicles
* Chief Minister Sindh has directed to remove the number plates of Applied for Registration (AFR)
* Special Assistant to Chief Minister Sindh Dr. Haris Ghazdar briefing the Cabinet
* Federal government has started commodity subsidy program, briefing Sindh cabinet
* The purpose of the program is to subsidize food items to low-income families
* The program started with Rs 180 billion in which the federal government will give Rs 42 billion or 35% share
* Provinces will pay Rs 78 billion or 65% share
* Sindh will have to pay Rs 17.67 billion
* This subsidy will be given on wheat, pulses, sugar and ghee
* Sindh Cabinet decides to write a letter seeking some clarification from the Federal Government
* Fertilizer subsidy in Rabi
* The federal government had approved subsidy on phosphate fertilizer in Rabi. According to the decision, the federal and provincial governments will provide 50:50 percent subsidy.
* Sindh’s share is 21.6% which will cost Rs 5.6 billion on subsidy
* The federal government will contribute Rs 1.65 billion and the Sindh government will contribute Rs 1.65 billion in subsidies
* This subsidy will be given to the settlers of 1 to 16 acres of land. Sindh Cabinet approved the package
* Sindh Cabinet decides to fix purchase price of Rs. 2200 per 40 kg, Last year, the purchase price of wheat was fixed at Rs 2000
* Rotation Policy of Pakistan Administrative Service and Police Officers
* On November 9, 2021, 4 PAS Grade 20 and 7 Police Service officers were transferred from Sindh.
* 4 PAS and 8 PSP have been sent to Sindh. Under Civil Service Rules 15 (I) 1954, the Prime Minister can appoint PAS and PSP officers in consultation with the Chief Minister. * PSA Grade 20 Has 67 posts in Sindh but 19 officers are working
* According to this calculation, there is a shortage of 48 Grade 20 officers.
* PAS or PSP officers are servants of the Federation, not of the Federation.
* The officers who have been sent here have never served in Sindh
* Sindh Cabinet said that the officers who have been transferred from Sindh should be stopped
* The officers who have reported in Sindh should be kept, Sindh Cabinet
* The Cabinet decided to write a letter the Sindh Chief Minister requesting him to inform the federation
* Cabinet also decided to form cadre of Sindh Police Service
This is developing story