ISLAMABAD Aug 12,2021 – The network involved in the terrorist attack was supported and facilitated by RAW-NDS nexus in Afghanistan, says Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
A press release issued on Thursday, said that in the terrorist attack in Dasu on 14 July 2021, nine Chinese and three Pakistani nationals lost their lives. One more Chinese national succumbed to his injuries later. The two sides have condemned this attack in the strongest possible terms.
As committed at the outset, the Pakistan authorities have conducted thorough investigations of the incident and shared the findings with the Chinese side at every stage the press release said.
According to press release the investigations have reached important findings, as follows:
- The network involved in the terrorist attack was supported and facilitated by RAW-NDS nexus in Afghanistan.
- The Swat chapter of TTP executed the terrorist attack on behest of Hostile Intelligence Agencies (HIAs).
iii. The planning for the terrorist attack was done in Afghanistan, with provision of material support as well.
- The vehicle used in VBIED attack was brought from Afghanistan to Pakistan.
- The suicide bomber, Khalid@Sheikh, was trained in Afghanistan and brought to Pakistan to carry out the attack.
- Some of those involved in the attack have been arrested, while others are at large in Afghanistan.
vii. An MLA (Mutual Legal Assistance) request is being made to the Afghanistan Government.
Further investigation is in progress to find all those involved in this cowardly attack.
The Government of Pakistan reiterates its strong commitment to apprehend all those responsible for this heinous crime and bring them to justice. We would not allow any hostile force to undermine the iron-clad friendship between Pakistan and China, press release said.