Three of a family electrocuted in Tando Adam

SANGHAR: Three persons of a family electrocuted when a high-voltage wire falls on them in Tando Adam, district Sanghar on Monday.

Police said, the victims, a man, his son, and his father, were going back home on a motorcycle when a high-voltage wire fell on them.

The incident took place near the Assistant Commissioner House in Tando Adam. The men died on spot, according to rescue officials.

The bodies have been moved to the hospital. The victims’ family told the police the men were going to drop off the child at school.