February 27, 2024

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle not invited to state dinner at Buckingham

Harry, Meghan Markle

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle not invited to state dinner at Buckingham

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were not invited to the state dinner at Buckingham Palace, before Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral.

According to British media reports, Meghan and Harry were not invited to the state dinner hosted by King Charles and Queen Camilla at Buckingham Palace.

It was not clear why the two received an invitation to an event they were not invited to.

This is not the first time that Prince Harry has faced such a situation after the death of Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth’s secret letter, which cannot be opened until 2085

Harry had previously been told he could not wear his military uniform to the Queen’s funeral, but after King Charles intervened, Harry was allowed to wear the uniform.

A statement from Buckingham Palace said both princes will wear uniforms at the monarch’s request.