KARACHI June 27, 2021): Sindh Home department enlisted nine names of leaders/ activists of different groups of Jeay Sindh Mahaz in the fourth schedule of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).
Additional Secretary of Home department has issued order in this effect on June 25, 2021.
Separate orders have been issued on the recommendations of IG Sindh Police, the orders read.
The persons who have been included in the 4th schedule of IIEE Anti-Terrorism Act 1997 are:
- Raiz Ali Chandio S/O Rasool Bux Chandio R/O Schal Goth Karachi, Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA)
- Nawaz Ali Shah S/o Murad Ali Shah Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA) R/O ghora Bari district Thatta
- Ghulam Nabi Keti S/O Muhammad Umer Keti Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA) R/O Ghora Bari district Thatta
- Azizullah S/o Imam Bux Bhutto Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA) r?o Jaloos Bazar Larkana
- Ayaz Ali S/o Wadal Khan (JSM Riaz Chandio Group r/o Village Qasim Bhan District Jamshoro
- Mumtaz Ali Brohi S/o Muhammad Hassan Brohi village Khameso goth New Karachi
- Akhtar Hussain @ Asadullah S/o Koro Khan Soomro Jeay Sindh Mahaz R/o village Gohar Shah, Taluka Ghorabari, district Thatta,
- Abdul Ghaffar S/o Muhammad Urs Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA) R/O Qambar
- Abid Hussain Memon S/o Alim Haider Jeay Sindh Mahaz (SRA) R/o Paro Shaikh Shikarpur
The order further says the named person to act and follow the following instructions:
- He will execute a bond of good character and not to involve in any act of terrorism
- Submit passport to in-charge of police station the concerned area.
- Seek prior permission from the concerned area incharge before moving from permanent place of residence and keep informed the police about the place and person he would be visiting
- Report himself to the concerned polic station once a month.
- The armed license if already issued shall be deemed to have been cancelled and shall be depoited to nearest police station.
- The money or other property owned or controlled by a proscribed person shall be frozen or sealed.
- The assets of his immediate family members shall be checked
- The activities shall be monitored
This order will remain in force for a period of three years
The order further said, he or any person aggrieved by this order may file a review application before the government of Sindh within the thirty days of this order.