Hyderabad: Explosion in Sabzi Mandi, 4 employees fell unconscious
Four employees fainted due to gas leakage explosion in cold storage in New Sabzi Mandi Hyderabad.
According to the police, the gas line of the cold storage burst due to the explosion, which caused the gas to spread.
15 people of the area, including the workers working in the factory, fell unconscious due to the gas leak.
The rescue personnel shifted the victims to Liaquat Medical University Hospital, Hyderabad, where they were given oxygen for difficulty in breathing.
According to the hospital administration, the condition of all persons is now out of danger.