Why operation was conducted in Lahore?

Rich result son google SERP when searching for 'TLP'

Fed cabinet lifts ban on TLP

ISLAMABAD: Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry said, “The operation in Lahore was conducted over the kidnapping of police and Rangers personnel,”

Chaudhry said on Twitter said that the government believes in talks, but it will not be blackmailed by anyone.

Police and Rangers conducted operation to disperse protesters who were occupying the main square of Lahore.
During the operation, police closed all roads leading to Orphanage (Yateem Khana) Chowk in Lahore.
Clashes were reported between law enforcement agencies and protesters during the operation.
Samaa TV reported that at least two supporters of the banned Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan were killed and 50 injured in a clash with the Lahore police Sunday afternoon.
Reports said, during the operation, a clash took place between police and violent protesters near Multan road. Bullets were fired and stones were pelted, causing injuries to eleven police officers.
DSP held hostage
“Workers attacked police with petrol bombs,” Lahore police spokesperson said. The injured officials have been rushed to a hospital.
He said that a mob of supporters attacked the Nawankot police station and held DSP Umar Farooq, five constables, and two Rangers officials hostage for hours. They reportedly tortured them as well.
Heavy contingents of police and security teams have been deployed to the protest sites.
Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rasheed said Sunday, “No negotiation process is underway with the TLP”.
“The situation is a bit tense at Yateem Khana Chowk in Lahore where the Jamia Masjid Rahmatul Lil Alameen is located,” he said. “Currently, all roads including the GT Road and the Murree Expressway are open,” he said.
The minister said the GT Road and all main highways of the country will remain open on April 20.
The banned outfit had planned a protest on April 20 over the alleged non-fulfillment of their demands.