Seven people sustain burn injuries in house fire due to gas leakage
KARACHI,Oct 31,2022 – Seven people of a family were injured due to gas leakage in a house in Orangi Town area of Karachi.
A husband and wife and five children were injured due to gas leakage in the house in Orangi Town Sector 11.5.
The injured have been identified as 50-year-old Riaz, 50-year-old Hasan Araya, 26-year-old Ali Raza, 16-year-old Anas, 14-year-old Owais and 22-year-old Alizeh.
All the injured have been shifted to Burns Ward of Civil Hospital, where according to the doctors, Riaz has suffered 80% burns, Ali Raza 50% and Anas 40%.
According to fire brigade officials, the fire was brought under control with the help of a fire tender, while the smell of gas is spreading at the accident site.
The residents of the area said that there is a problem of gas leakage for the last 3 years.