October 21, 2021

One person died due to gas suffocation of generator in Karachi

Rich results on Google SERP when searching for 'Ambulance'

One person died due to gas suffocation of generator in Karachi

KARACHI 05,2021- One person died due to gas suffocation of generator in a flat in Gulzar-e-Hijri area of ​​Karachi while mother, daughter and two others were shifted to hospital in an unconscious state.

According to police, one person died due to gas filling in the flat of a residential building in Gulzar-e-Hijri while four persons including a woman and a boy were taken out of the flat in an unconscious state and shifted to the hospital.

Police say there was no light since noon and the generator was running, which led to the incident.
When the smell of gas in the house reached the locals, they broke down the door and evacuated the people.

The deceased has been identified as Tariq Abbasi, while the victims include 45-year-old Farhana, 12-year-old Animata, 17-year-old Asher and 16-year-old Huzaifa.
The injured are being treated at Jinnah Hospital, all from the same family.