September 28, 2021

Five people suffocated as fire broke out in house

Rich result son google SERP when searching for 'Karachi Ambulances'

Five people suffocated as fire broke out in house

KARACHI Aug 12,2021- Five people, including two women died due to smoke suffocation, when fire broke out in their house on Miran Shah Road in Muhammad Ali Society in Karachi on Thursday.

According to the area police, there were seven people in the affected house out of which five people were shifted to the hospital in an unconscious state.

The deceased were identified as Sultan Mirza, 80, Shazia Mirza 72, Sabiha Mirza, 78, Farhat Mirza, 60 and Akbar, 45, hospital officials said.

Sources said that the deceased Farhat Mirza Jinnah was a professor at Sindh Medical University.

According to fire brigade officials, firefighter Sadiq Hussain was also injured while extinguishing the fire, while the fire was brought under control with the help of three fire tenders.